These welded mesh, reinforced PVC lining fish tanks offers the most cost effective DIY fish tank solutions on the market, offering a budget entry solution to more commercialised fish tanks and water storage solutions.
The fish tanks are ideal for aquaponic systems, water storage for hydroponic systems, as well as aquaculture systems (barbel, koi, or tilapia).
- Welded Mesh Wall
- Recycled Reinforced 800g PVC Liner
- U-Bolts for Assembly
- “S” character and a number indicates the number of wall Straps to reinforce the dam wall
- 50mm Tank Connector
- Installation Instructions
- Pitched reservoir covers are available in a cost effective 280g polyester scrim reinforced PVC mesh or solid cover. These protect the inside of the liner from harmful UV rays extending the life expectancy of the liner, keeping debris out the water and reducing/eliminating evaporation.
- Geomat and Pre Liners are also available, these protect the liner the ground and the outside of the liner from UV and chaffing damage from by the mesh frame.
- Height: 1.1m
- Diameter: 3m
- Water Volume: 7 700L
Please note: It takes approximately one week for delivery upon placement and payment of the order.